What is your favourite kitchen tool? You will never guess what mine is...

Hey Bloggers,

Hope you are well?

I have a question i want to ask food bloggers online.

With sooo many kitchen tools/appliances out there. Some to make life a lot easier and some to make things go quicker.

So what is my favourite?



The Humble Kettle! Yes that is my favourite. WHY you ask?

It all comes down to two different things. Tea & Coffee. I drink a lot of Coffee mainly and with the simple kettle you can boil it a lot quicker than a pan on the hob.

Out of all the appliances that can cost thousands of pounds the kettle (most probably the cheapest option) is the best invention ever for the kitchen IMO.

Home baking & Cooking also sometimes requires hot water (Melt chocolate etc). So once again it is a great way to use a kettle.

I know this post may sound useless however it would be great if you could share your best appliance.

Thanks for reading.

Kris

Comments

Popular Posts